BESPOKE COACHING for THE CREATIVE, AMBITIOUS, & TOTALLY STUCK
Realize What’s Possible
Receive support and ACCOUNTABILITY IN SERVICE OF YOUR BEST FUTURE SELF.
Hi! I’m Nancy Sun, Founder and Coach of Possible Things. I specialize in developing high-achieving creatives as leaders, refreshing their careers, and getting them unstuck. I believe your best life occurs in the pursuit of the goal you have been avoiding.
Prior to coaching, I sourced and developed talent for private equity groups and top tier financial service firms. This experience taught me how to cultivate successful teams in competitive industries. Today, I use these skills to fuel my clients’ professional and personal growth.
I’m also a Lehman Brothers alumnus, a Princeton-in-Asia fellow, and a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Pennsylvania.
I completed my PCC level certification training with Accomplishment Coaching and am a member of the International Coaching Federation.
In addition to coaching, I expand what’s possible in my own life by acting and writing professionally. This in-the-trenches experience sharpens my ability to identify the blind spots, blocks, and resistance present in my clients’ journeys. I play big as a stand for others to do the same. You can learn more about my creative triumphs .
And on a personal note, I’m recently engaged and a proud first-time dog mom.
As Mentioned In
Possible Things offers
individualized coaching to
support you in realizing
your fullest potential.
Our clients partner with us to:
- Permanently shift their time and money mindset
- Play a bigger game than their current to-do list
- Let go of past-based behaviors in the way of their future
- And create healthy relationships in all spheres of life
- … Including the relationship, they have with themselves
OUR APPROACH IS:
- Holistic: How you do one thing is how you do everything. We generate the awareness that transforms your experiences of life on a micro- and macro-level.
- Client-Driven: We empower you to set the agenda for your life through setting the agenda for each session.
- Structured and Spontaneous: We offer regular one-on-one sessions and unlimited email support. What happens in this structure is unique, created in partnership, and tailored to each client.
- Action-Oriented: We design projects that are attainable, measurable, specific, and have target dates in service of your goals.
- Accountable: We promote self-discipline and enforce support structures sufficient both against your resistance and for your desired results.The length of our commitment together is decided upon registration. It is dependent upon what you would like to achieve. Our intention is to create sustainable practices that will outlive our time together, so you can always chart the course of the future you want.